Write for CultureMob
CultureMob is looking for people who want the opportunity to write about the local arts and entertainment scene in their cities, as well as at a national level. The goal of the CultureMob is to provide in-depth, original articles about the best things to see and do in those areas by local people with knowledge of local culture, arts, attractions and activities.
Benefits we provide
- Established publication with regular traffic. No one wants to write in a vacuum and culturemob.com can attract thousands of visitors from people looking for something to do. You can help them.
- Earn money. We split our ad revenue with our writers.
- Community building. Local blogs help your local arts community grow and prosper, because “getting the word out” remains, after funding, the single biggest challenge of any grassroots organization, whether its a theatre group or a neighborhood street fair. You can be part of the solution.
- Personal profile page. Use your profile page and the articles you write to help your career or business. Link to your other personal pages and/or your business site.
- Writing ability. You don’t have to be a pro, but you have to bring decent grammar skills and the ability to use a spell checker.
- Live in the community you write about. Everything will be more difficult if you don’t.
- Knowledge of your niche. If you want to write about music, know music.
- Enthusiasm. Please, be in love with going out and having fun.
We’re looking for writers in any of the main CultureMob metro areas to cover each of the following areas:
- Festivals/Fairs/Consumer shows/Holidays
- Food Culture
- Dance (performance and participatory)
Interested? Fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you. All inquiries responded to.
Please contact us with any questions at email@example.com or use our contact form at culturemob.com/contact.