Have some old fashion fun at Denver\’s 5 outdoor ice skating rinks.Â Opening at the end of November and going through the winter months, there will be plenty of opportunities for you to slip your skates on, and glide under Colorado skies. Â
1) Southwest Rink at Skyline Park Open through January 30, 2011 in Downtown Denver
Monday – Friday: Noon to 10 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Holidays will have reduced hours.
- Skate rental is $2 or bring your own pair and skate for FREE!
- Free days for kids will take place throughout the season.Â Please check calendar on their website.Â
Skyline Park is the place for family fun this holiday season! Southwest Airlines and the Downtown Denver Partnership invite you to grab your loved ones and head to 16th and Arapahoe in Downtown Denver and take advantage of the new Southwest Rink at Skyline Park.Â
WinterSkate Â Open through March 13, 2011 (Two Locations)
Monday – Thursday: 11am – 8pm
Friday & Saturday: 11 am – 9pm
Sunday: 11am – 6pm
- Adults: $5.00
- Kids (ages 4-12): $4.00
- Children (ages 3 & under): Free Admission
- College Students: $3.00
- Senior Citizens: $3.00
- Skate Rental: $3.00Â
WinterSkate at FlatIron Crossing features all of the great amenities of the original WinterSkate rink, including traditional holiday music, skate rentals & lessons, group discount rates, and much more. It\’s the perfect place to spend the holiday season in a festive setting!
Monday – Wednesday: 9am – 9pm
Thursday – Saturday: 9am – 10pm
Sunday: 10am – 9pm
Kids (ages 4-12): $4.00
Children (ages 3 & under): Free
College Students: $3.00
Senior Citizens: $3.00
Skate Rental: $3.00Â
Free Horse-Drawn Carriage RidesÂ
- Friday, Dec. 17: 5pm – 9pm
- Saturday, Dec. 18: 12pm – 4pm
- Friday, Dec. 24: 10am – 2pm
- Sunday, Dec. 26: 12pm – 4pm
- Friday, Dec. 31: 12pm – 4pm
- Saturday, Jan. 1: 5pm – 9pm
WinterSkate Â in Louisville is an old-fashioned, outdoor ice skating rink complete with traditional holiday music, free parking, and free horse-drawn carriage rides on Friday nights through the holidays. Boasting over 6,500 square feet of ice, WinterSkate also features skate rentals, concessions and covered seating area.
4) The Ice Rink at One Boulder Plaza Open until mid-February, 2011 in Boulder
Monday & Tuesday: 2 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Wednesday & Thursday: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Friday & Saturday: 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Sunday: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Click here for holiday hours.Â Â
- Adults $6.00
- Children (4-12) $4.00
- Children (3 and under) Free
- Senior Citizens (60 and over) $5.00
- Skate Rental $3.00
- There is a specialÂ on Tuesdays.Â
The Ice Rink at One Boulder Plaza is located in the heart of downtown Boulder, one block off the historic Pearl Street Mall. The rink is surrounded by eclectic cafes, restaurants and shopping. Enjoy outdoor ice skating and winter cheer with family & friends. Come visit us at The Ice Rink; where winter memories are made.
5) Belmar Ice RinkÂ Open daily until Jan. 4th/Open weekends until Feb.27th in Lakewood
Nov 18 – Jan 4
Sun-Thurs 11:00am – 9:00pm
Fri-Sat 11:00am – 10:00pm
Click hereÂ for weekend hours starting Jan. 6th.
- Adult $6
- Child: $4
- Skate Rental $3Â
Special on Tuesdays: Date Nights (November 23 â€“ December 28) with two-for-one skating and dining at participating restaurants. * You must pick-up vouchers at Belmar Info Center, 408 S. Teller Street, to receive offer.