Add Your Event
How to add your local event details to CultureMob:
1. Create an account using a “register” link below for your area.
2. After registration, add your event using the site appropriate for your city from the list below.
Note: All submissions by new users are held for approval by an editor, which can take up to 48 hours. Trusted users can add and publish events on their own.
Don’t see your metro area below? Use our contact form and let us know which area you would like to see added.
Event Listing Policies
- All events must include full details about location, date, time by completing all event template fields, such as city and state. Events not fully completed will not be published.
- Events must be entered in the correct metro area.
- Try to make your event descriptions at least 100 words long. If you’re not able to describe your event with at least 100 words, why should people bother showing up? Tell people why they should care about it.
- Try to include an image. Use the “Upload/Insert” button below the title to add an image.
- We reserve the right to reject event listings that don’t explicitly fit one of our categories, or which are not considered to be of general interest to our audience.
- Events which recur daily or weekly will often not be approved, unless they honestly feature something brand new each occurrence. Sorry.